Support Your Omaha Symphony
Our 101st Anniversary Season is in full swing, and the Omaha Symphony has continued to fulfill our mission of enriching the community through the power of live orchestral music. This 2021-22 season marks a dynamic new era, as Maestro Ankush Kumar Bahl begins his inaugural season as the 13th Music Director of the Omaha Symphony while programming centers American composers, conductors, and musicians as an opportunity to showcase the depth and diversity of our nation's top talent.
Giving Tuesday is a worldwide day of giving that falls on November 30th this year. We are proud to participate in Share Omaha’s #GivingTuesday402, a campaign supporting Omaha’s local nonprofits. As a result of collaborations with community partners, mentoring and performance opportunities, and free public concerts, the symphony reached diverse new audiences throughout our city and beyond.
The Omaha Symphony dedicates one third of the orchestra’s time and resources to education and community engagement, and we are grateful to our donors- like you -for making this possible!
- The Susan Morris Adventures in Music program, our award-winning series of seven music education programs, creates unique, age-appropriate musical experiences programs that make students active participants in their own learning.
- Our Virtual Classroom digital initiative served almost 60,000 students and educators during the 2020/21 season, despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Annually the symphony provides more than 70 culturally enriching opportunities for live orchestral performances, serving more than 120,000 individuals.
- 40 percent of Omaha Symphony patrons attend free community or education performances.
- The Omaha Symphony provides free tickets to nearly 3,500 children and adults who would otherwise be unable to attend concerts.
You can help keep the music playing. You can find more information at https://shareomaha.org/givingtuesday
If you would like to schedule payment options, we are happy to set up a giving plan for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!