Support Your Omaha Symphony
Our 102nd Season is in full swing, and the Omaha Symphony has continued to fulfill our mission of enriching the community through the power of live orchestral music. This 2022/23 season marks a dynamic new era, as Maestro Ankush Kumar Bahl begins his second season as the 13th Music Director of the Omaha Symphony while programming centers American composers, conductors, and musicians as an opportunity to showcase the depth and diversity of our nation's top talent.
Giving Tuesday is a worldwide day of giving that falls on November 29th this year. We are proud to participate in Share Omaha’s #GivingTuesday402, a campaign supporting Omaha’s local nonprofits. As a result of collaborations with community partners, mentoring and performance opportunities, and free public concerts, the symphony reached new audiences throughout our city and beyond.
The Omaha Symphony dedicates one third of the orchestra’s time and resources to education and community engagement, and we are grateful to our donors like you for making music education possible!
#GivingTuesday402: a message the Omaha Symphony
- The Susan Morris Adventures in Music program, our award-winning series of five music education programs, creates unique, age-appropriate musical experiences that encourage students to be active participants in their own learning.
- In the 2021/22 season, we served 27,000 students and educators from more than 300 schools between our in-person and Virtual Classroom programming and we anticipate serving even more in 2022/23.
- Annually the symphony provides nearly 120 culturally enriching opportunities for live orchestral performances, serving more than 120,000 individuals.
- 40 percent of Omaha Symphony patrons attend free community or education performances.
- Our Ticket Access program provides free tickets to underserved children and adults to see live orchestral music. We partner with local agencies including Boys and Girls Club, Big Brother Big Sister, Completely Kids, Girls Inc., El Museo Latino, the Kroc Center, and many more after-school programs in the metro area to reach students, directly.
You can help keep the music playing by choosing your giving method.
- Shop our Amazon Wish List!
- Venmo us! @OmahaSymphony
- Send a check to:
Attn: Development Department
1905 Harney Street Suite 400
Omaha, NE 68102
- Schedule a payment plan. Pease email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you set up a giving plan today.
- Or choose a donation amount below and donate with a debit/credit card.
Visit our https://shareomaha.org/givingtuesday for more information.
Thank you to Omaha Steaks as a leader in the Giving Tuesday Bonus Fund of $45,000 that will be divided among nonprofit participants through our ShareOmaha partner!