**Please note that as of August 23, masks are required at all ticketed events at the Holland Performing Arts Center and the Joslyn Art Museum regardless of vaccination status.
What to expect when you return to the Holland Performing Arts Center:
Virus Filtering Heating and Cooling
Our partners at Omaha Performing Arts are also improving the air quality at the Holland Performing Arts Center. To ensure the air in the Holland is safe when you return:
- All air handling units will have Global Plasma Solutions' Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) technology installed. During the GPS cleaning process, the NPBI technology attacks and kills viruses, mold spores and bacteria.
To help reduce the amount of physical contact, we're working with our partners at Omaha Performing Arts to create a touchless experience at the Holland Performing Arts Center with:
- Mobile ticket delivery, eliminating physical tickets (the Box Office will still open before the performance for patrons having any difficulties with their mobile tickets). Patrons will be asked to complete a health screening questionnaire before accessing their tickets in the Ticket Omaha app
- New security scanners that create an efficient and seamless entry, eliminating the need for bag checks
- Program notes will now be digital-only and may be obtained via the Omaha Symphony app and on the Omaha Symphony website concert pages. They will also be included in the "Know Before You Go" email sent to each ticket holder before the show—printed program books will no longer be provided
- Cashless transactions by use of Google Pay or Apple Pay to purchase food or beverages are available
- Touchless flush valves and faucets are installed in all restrooms
Staff and Patron Precautions
To create a safe and enjoyable experience for all:
Masks are optional except as required by the artist.
- All artists, stagehands, wardrobe, security, stage door and other contractors must wear masks when it is possible to do so
- O-pa ambassadors will direct you to your seat from the top of each aisle.
- Shield guards will be installed in areas where guests and concessions staff come into close contact, as well as will call and other appropriate areas.
- Coat check will be available as self-check only
Please allow extra time and arrive early for your event.
Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitation
The Holland Performing Arts Center has undergone enhanced cleaning and sanitation by our operations staff:
- Doorknobs, railings, counter tops, elevator buttons and other common touch points are sanitized with increased frequency.
- Performance halls, larger gathering areas, transported equipment, and other larger common areas are cleaned first and then sanitized using electrostatic technology which allows disinfecting solution to adhere to all surfaces.
- For your convenience, hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the buildings