We've gone digital!
Wednesday, September 15
We're bringing you an eco-friendly and immersive experience by switching to digital programs!
We are pleased to offer you all the information you need at your fingertips. Our digital program has extensive program information, musician biographies, featured artist biographies, upcoming events, promotions, and more.
How to access your digital program:
There are three options for you to access your digital program—choose one:
1. Download the Omaha Symphony app and tap the program icon
2. Text PROGRAM to 833-448-0156
3. When you arrive at the concert, point your camera at one of the QR codes you see for an instant link
4. You can view it now by clicking here.
We've made this switch for a few reasons:
1. Efficiency—digital programs allow us to get your program into your hands with the most efficient use of resources! You get full program information in a way that's good for the environment and great for your concert experience!
2. Responsiveness—when something changes, your program changes with it! Plus, we can add extra content to enhance your concert-going experience.
3. Safety—after seeing success with moving to digital programs during the Covid-19 pandemic, we've decided to make the switch for good! Digital programs allow for fewer hand-to-hand transactions at the concert hall, making it a more health-conscious experience for all.
Explore our new digital programs now! Don't have a smartphone? We'll also offer printable PDFs before each concert—print at home and bring with you to the hall! Find them on the concert's web page and in your Know Before You Go email.
Questions? We're happy to help! Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love the Omaha Symphony?
Be the first to learn about new concerts, stories, and special offers.