Annual Fund Coordinator
The Annual Fund Coordinator contributes to the success of the Omaha Symphony by implementing the annual fund program including direct mail, social media and tele funding. The Annual Fund Coordinator oversees engagement activities for donors of all levels and tracks the pipeline of current and prospective donors.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement direct mail, social media and tele funding for annual giving campaign.
- Prepare solicitation materials including donor history, collateral, specific program information, etc.
- Manage Tessitura database including gift entry, invoicing, and reporting.
- Manage the donation acknowledgement process for individual donors including writing personalized letters and pledge reminders.
- Track all interactions and development notes/plans in Tessitura database.
- Manage tracking report including prospecting pipeline.
- Manage individual donor benefits.
- Write copy for development portion of website, emails, newsletter, and other fundraising materials.
- Provide special events support.
- May perform other duties as requested
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with board, staff, musicians, community leaders and volunteers
- Excellent writing, organizational and project management skills, with attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, and able to work well both independently and cooperatively; proven success working as member of a team
- Position requires a high degree of professionalism, tact and diplomacy, in addition to sensitivity to highly confidential information
- Flexible, detailed, adaptable and energetic, with an engaging personality
- Strong computer skills needed, including word-processing, spreadsheets, and familiarity with fundraising databases
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, Certifications:
- 2 years’ experience in a non-profit role preferred
- Experience in design and implementation of annual fund campaigns, collateral material and special events.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time.
- Requires the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate
- General Office Equipment (Computer, Telephone, Fax, Copier, Printer).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Mandatory Vaccination & Booster policy
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Development: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- If you are interested in this position, please apply on the Omaha Symphony's careers page:
Position Open until filled.
Salary Range: $38,000-40,000