At the Omaha Symphony, we believe in making music accessible to everyone. We reach out to individuals of all ages and backgrounds through concerts, education programs and community outreach. Each year, the symphony performs more than 100 concerts – from free community events to main-stage concerts with world-renowned guest artists. Our music education programs provide nearly 30,000 students with the opportunity to use music as a tool to develop skills of creativity, understanding and communication, and our community partnerships provide engagement for underserved audiences. We cannot accomplish any of this without you, our loyal patrons and donors.
With your financial commitment we will continue to be a vibrant and dynamic leader in our community. Please make a gift to the Annual Fund today!
• Name listing in program book
• Advance notification and purchase opportunities to special concerts
• 4 complimentary tickets to a Family concert
• Benefits valued at $40*
• 2 complimentary Movie Music tickets
• Benefits valued at $130*
• 4 guest passes to the John and Carmen Gottschalk Founders Room at the Holland Performing Arts Center before symphony concerts and during intermission
• 6 parking passes and 12 beverage vouchers
• Benefits valued at $300*
Club Seat Program benefits:
• Priority seating
• Advance notice for all Special concerts
• Access to the John and Carmen Gottschalk Founders Room, in the Holland Performing Arts Center, for all Omaha Symphony concerts
• 8 upgraded parking passes to valet
• Benefits valued at $385*
• Private lunch or dinner with musician or Resident Conductor Ernest Richardson
• Benefits valued at $440*
• If you wish to decline your benefits in order to receive full tax credit for your contribution, please indicate that with your gift.
• Gifts received through a donor advised fund will automatically have their benefits declined. (e.g. Omaha Community Foundation, Jewish Federation of Omaha Foundation, etc…)
You may be able to double or even triple your gift to the Omaha Symphony.
Many employers offer matching gift programs that will match employees’ charitable contributions. If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer (typically the human resources department), and mail the completed form to the Omaha Symphony with your gift. We will take care of the rest.